Wednesday 24 August 2011

Sunday August 21, 2011

The positive thought of the day:

From the MM cards: Promote yourself. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value, poor people think negatively about selling and promotion. Resenting promotion is one of the greatest obstacles to success.

From the GG cards: Ishtar - Boundaries. Love yourself enough to say no to other's demands on your time and energy.

And from the WPG cards: Within every so-called "other" stirs a soul like our own, yearning for the light. We are all in this together, each a part of the beauty we call planet earth.

I started this day a bit different. Before getting out of bed I did some body stretching to get my energy flowing. After sleeping 8 hours my muscles went to relaxing and rest mode so by stretching and doing some leg raises got my muscles in my legs awakened before getting downstairs.

Once downstairs got breakfast done, toasted tomato sandwich again, I just have that craving lately for tomato sandwich.

Now that breakfast is out of the way on with physio. A bit of a rough start even though all that bed exercise, my left leg is still very much stiff although did get in the motion a lot quicker walking about 30 lengths of the house and feeling the tightness in the heel and ankle. Feels like the tendon or ligaments are out of place and having lots of inflammation.

Now rest for the remainder of the day, leg is up in the air to get some of the swelling down.

I will right again tomorrow, till then have a great day, yours truly,
The Canadien Redbear,
From my heart to yours,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment