Friday 19 August 2011

Blog Day 2

Hello All!

This day started with a positive thought. For every start of my day I take my positive thoughts from these cards, Goddess Guidance cards, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind cards, and Wisdom of the Peaceful Warrior cards. My Goddess card said: Maeve - cycle and rhythm, honour the cycle of your body, energy level and emotion. My MM card said: Focus on opportunities. My Warrior card said: Life is theatre - a game we play as if it matters. So play whatever role is called for, in any situation that may arise, with a peaceful heart and a warrior spirit.

This was followed by a healthy breakfast, and on to the best of my knowledge physio to help me get going once I'm admitted into rehab.

What is the most difficult part of this physio is to get my brain to let me do the weight bearing on my leg. The other challenge is actually to get the ankle to articulate and get the flexibility back. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get that back? I'm all ears.

I do have massages and cupping sessions that help a lot to control the blood flow, muscle spasms and stimulation.

Afternoon Physio

I walked laps around the pool with support of my wife. It felt good and also weird. The good feeling was being able to put weight on my leg with water supporting my entire body mass. The weirdness was that pushing through the water was giving me more resistance and a different feeling to my leg.

After coming out of the water therapy, had to rest, drained a lot of energy. After energy being revived, it left me feeling pretty good. Feeling more and more power in my leg and started having more flexibility. And now for an evening of relaxation and reward... Popcorn and a movie!

To all you followers out there, thanks for the vote of confidence and we'll blog more tomorrow,

From my heart to yours,
The Canadien Redbear
Mike Paquette

No comments:

Post a Comment